Private Wreath Workshop - July 29
You're invited! Join us for a private wreath workshop celebration at Indigo & Violet Studio!
We'll teach you how to make your own wreath with fresh eucalyptus, greenery, and bright summer flowers. You'll leave with a fragrant decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out and proof that wreaths aren't just for the winter!
All supplies are provided and no experience is required - we will provide hands-on instruction and wreath examples to inspire you to create your own interpretation!
Feel free to BYO-wine, beer, and snacks to enjoy during the event - studio will provide corkscrews and glasses.
Saturday, July 29 - 2-5pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613 - workshop portion will start around 2:30pm
What's included with every ticket:
- 10" brass ring and wire
- fresh eucalyptus and colorful, fresh florals that will dry beautifully
- see images below for a sample of florals (exact selection may vary slightly)
- wreath inspiration, 1:1 instruction and demos, and use of all pliers, scissors, and tools are included
More info :
- Up to 20 spots available
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks are welcome - please, no liquor
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks are not currently required
- There is plenty of free and metered street parking in the area on both Irving Park and Southport. The Cubs are out of town this weekend!