Spring Cleaning, Calendar Workshop - May 1
Our DIY calendar workshop is back just in time to compliment your spring cleaning projects!
We've gotten requests to bring this project back since we hosted it in January! Spots are limited so grab yours today to join Indigo & Violet Studio and Less is More for a DIY Calendar Workshop. We'll teach how to craft your very own dry-erase calendar to use month after month and year after year. All calendars will be customized to match your home or office color scheme because we're using paint chips!
No craft experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction and calendar examples! Share this link with your friends and don't forget to bring wine, beer, or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB class.
When: Wednesday, May 1 - 6:30-9pm
Where: Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
Here's what's included (hint: it's everything but the wine):
- 1- 16"x24" floating glass frame
- Variety of paper and paint samples to customize your calendar
- 1- chalk or dry erase marker included
- Organization tips + tricks from Kelly at Less is More
- A coupon for $25 off a hands-on organizing session from Less is More
- Light snacks will also be provided
- Just bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop