Still Life Styling Workshop - January 25
Join us for a still life styling experience complete with photography and watercolor exercises!
Still life portraits and paintings celebrate a quiet moment in everyday life. In this class, we'll work through styling a still life scene to photograph, drawing inspiration from the shapes, textures, and colors of the natural world. All photography skill levels are welcome, from iPhone and up!
After we photograph our still-life compositions we'll dive into a short watercolor exercise to document them in a second artistic way! No watercolor experience is required - please note this experience will not cover all watercolor basics as our watercolor intro workshop does. Learn several new skills and try something new!
Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together to celebrate in the New Year!
Thursday, January 25 - 6:30-8:30pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- Real-time still life styling with Laura including fresh produce, vases, and lighting
- Photography tips related to indoor still life photography
- Watercolor exercise with Leigh of Indigo & Violet Studio
- Set of watercolor paper for each guest
- Purchase a full watercolor kit including brush and palette to take home at registration - workshop ticket includes use of studio brushes and palettes
More info + safety details:
- Only 12 tickets available for this unique collaborative event
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks welcome
- Please let us know how many are in your group at checkout - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time