Stitched Valentine Workshop - February 12
Join us for a stitched valentine workshop.
We're excited for this new Valentine project - stitched hearts! We'll demo these festive stitching designs on the camera/projector and then you can explore and create your own textured valentines! All tools and materials included - no sewing or embroidery experience needed.
Limited seats available so that we can all see the projector and have some space. This is a great workshop to share with friends. Bring your own festive drinks or snacks to enjoy while you craft!
Saturday, February 12 - 1-2:30pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.Each ticket will include a kit of materials to use in class and take home with you. Here's what the workshop includes:
- (6) pre-cut paper hearts and envelopes
- wide variety of embroidery floss and yarn
- needle and festive washi tape to take home
- Masks and proof of vaccination required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend also signs up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other