Sunnyside Chats : Networking Strategy - Oct. 10
Rise and shine on the sunny side! Sunnyside Chats is a monthly breakfast + learn series with a side of get shit done.
Networking can be one of the most intimidating aspects of being an entrepreneur. Yet, no one can debate its value. This workshop will help take the anxiety out of networking and enhance your networking effectiveness by developing a strategy. We will begin with an exploration of identity to understand how we show up in our networking efforts. Then, we will use what we discover to identify new strategies and opportunities and plans for approaching them.
Thyannda is a mediator, facilitator, ombudsperson, consultant, and founder of Inclusive Resolutions, LLC. Her experience as an attorney, educator, and parent has made her adept at responding to and resolving identity-related incidents. She focuses her work on addressing biases, deepening inclusion, and achieving meaningful resolution for as many as possible.
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done. Sunnyside Chats is co-hosted by Andi Mints Design and Indigo & Violet Studio.
- 9-9:30am Breakfast & Networking
- 9:30-9:50am Introductions & Identity Warm-Up Activity
- 9:50-11:00 Workshop
- 11:00-12:00 Q&A & Get Shit Done Time - put to practice what you just learned, work with the lecturer to make a plan, or collab with fellow eggmates
- New $25 ticket includes the event + breakfast + eggy sticker and button SWAG
- $20 ticket includes the event + breakfast
- Fall-themed breakfast spread including oatmeal, fresh-baked breads, and fruit by Culinary Confidante. Coffee and tea will also be served
- Bring business cards and a notebook or charged laptop to take notes
- Limited seats available to ensure one-on-one feedback
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done.