Sunnyside Chats : Time Management for Creatives - Sept. 12
Rise and shine on the sunny side! Sunnyside Chats is a monthly breakfast + learn series with a side of get shit done.
Join us for the next event in our Sunnyside Chat series. We will be rotating through a variety of business and personal development topics in the format of monthly meetups. The structure of the event will be a workshop or short lecture by a fellow small business owner, followed by time to work on that topic and get actionable feedback from an expert in that industry.
Our speaker is holistic health and life coach, Sheila Petersen, of lovechange. Sheila will share her most coveted tips and processes for improving your time management skills and unlocking your full productivity potential—bring your daily planners and come ready to tackle your to-do's and then some.
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done. Sunnyside Chats is co-hosted by Andi Mints Design and Indigo & Violet Studio.
Thursday, September 12 - 9am-12pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
- 9-9:30am Networking + Breakfast + Introductions
- 9:30-10am Lecture/Workshop - Time Management for Creatives
- 10-10:30am Q+A
- 10:30-12pm Get Shit Done Time - put to practice what you just learned, work with the lecturer to make a plan, or collab with fellow eggmates.
What's included in every ticket:
- $20 ticket includes the entire 9am-12pm event
- Gorgeous brunch board by Graze Gourmet Co. + coffee and tea will be served.
- Bring business cards, a charged laptop, and any digital or paper planners, calendars, or existing productivity apps with you
- Limited seats available to ensure one-on-one feedback
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done.