Sunnyside Chats : Navigating Stress - April 9
Rise and shine on the sunny side! We're taking Sunnyside Chats virtual.
We are in the midst of navigating the biggest shared stressor our world has collectively faced. The uncertainty is impacting life as we know it. How do we ensure that our own stress is kept at bay and we continue creating and supporting ourselves and our loved ones during this time? Tina and Julie of CORelement will share actionable tools and an understanding of the stress cycle that allows each of us to step outside of it.
- Understanding the nature of the human stress cycle and how to recover from it
- Learning to pause and reset through a variety of mindfulness tools
- Feeling empowered to come back to the present moment and the truth of choice
CORelement was created out of the shared-heartbreak in witnessing the detriment chronic stress plays on creativity, innovation, and all-around quality of life. The good news: it actually doesn’t have to be this way. You have a choice. It’s time to interrupt, navigate, and create a new and conscious way forward.
Ticket sales for this virtual chat will 100% go to support the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Our plan is to keep these coming every two weeks on Thursdays until we can meet in person again.
Thursday, April 9 - 9am-10:30am via ZOOM call - link will be sent out on the 8th
- 9:00-9:15am - Introductions
- 9:15-10:15am - Workshop led by Tina + Julie of CorElement
- 10:15-10:30am - Q&A
- $10 ticket includes virtual call and donation to the Greater Chicago Food Depository
- BYO-coffee and breakfast - if you can support a local restaurant with a takeout order we've compiled some of our favorites on our @sunnysidechats instagram stories.
- Bring a notebook and charged laptop to join the video call
- We'll send a handout ahead of the call - if you have a printer great if not maybe you can access it and take notes on a tablet or a separate screen from the call. Do the best with what you have around you!
- Limited seats available to ensure one-on-one feedback
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done. Sunnyside Chats is co-hosted by Andi Mints Design and Indigo & Violet Studio.