Sunnyside Chats : Virtual Chat - March 26
Rise and shine on the sunny side! We're taking this next Sunnyside Chats virtual.
This next Sunnyside Chats will be a little different and we'll meet virtually via Zoom to connect + collaborate from home. We won't have a speaker or topic but a roundtable format to discuss how we're all doing in these wild times and what we can do to support each other as business owners and as humans. Each attendee will be given time to pose their question or challenge and get feedback from the group - we're still here to brainstorm and collaborate with fellow small businesses any way we can!
Ticket sales for this virtual chat will 100% go to support the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Our plan is to keep these coming every two weeks on Thursdays until this virus mess is under control. Stay tuned!
Thursday, March 26 - 9am-10:30am via ZOOM call - link will be sent out after signing up
- 9:00-9:30am - Introductions
- 9:30-10:30am - Virtual roundtable
- $10 ticket includes virtual call and donation to the Greater Chicago Food Depository
- BYO-coffee and breakfast - if you can support a local restaurant with a takeout order we've compiled some of our favorites on our @sunnysidechats instagram stories.
- Bring a notebook and charged laptop to join the video call and take notes
- Limited seats available to ensure one-on-one feedback
What makes this different than another business workshop?! Action and accountability. How many times have you attended a great workshop only to get distracted and baffled when you try to apply what you learned to your own business?! Not here - we're here to Get Shit Done. Sunnyside Chats is co-hosted by Andi Mints Design and Indigo & Violet Studio.