Terrarium Workshop - July 14
Join us for our favorite terrarium workshop!
No green thumbs required - we'll share helpful terrarium care tips to keep your succulents surviving for months to come. Pssst....the key is to avoid overwatering! You'll leave with new plants and all you need to know about succulent plant care.
All supplies are provided and no experience is required - we will provide hands-on instruction and plenty of seasonal succulents to choose from. All workshops are BYOB.
Thursday, July 14 - 6-7:30pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613What's included with every ticket:
- rice fiber, concrete-looking container - choose from two sizes and two colors when you sign up (small is 7" and large is 10" diameter)
- variety of succulents - we'll use 3-5 plants based on container size
- rocks and soil for proper drainage
- plant accessories - rocks, marble crystals, moss, dinosaurs, and pets
- handout with plant care tips
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks recommended but not currently required
- Limit of 10 tickets available - all guests should purchase a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signed up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time