Terrarium Workshop - March 31
Join us for our favorite terrarium workshop!
No green thumb required - we'll share helpful terrarium care tips to keep your succulents survive for months to come. Pssst....the key is to avoid overwatering! You'll leave with new plants and all you need to know about succulent plant care.
All supplies are provided and no experience is required - we will provide hands-on instruction and plenty of seasonal succulents to choose from. All workshops are BYOB.
Thursday, March 31 - 6:30 - 8pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613What's included with every ticket:
- rice fiber, concrete-looking containers - choose from two sizes and two colors when you sign up (small is 7" and large is 10" diameter)
- variety of succulents - we'll use 3-5 plants based on container size
- rocks and soil for proper drainage
- plant accessories - rocks, marbles, crystals, dinosaurs, and pets
- handout with plant care tips
- Masks and proof of vaccinations are required for all attendees through the month of March. instructors will be masked.
- Limit of 12 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two is also joining - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time