Terrarium Workshop - October 14
Join us for a terrarium workshop - now featuring our new rice-fiber containers in two size options!
No green thumb required - we'll share helpful terrarium care tips to keep your succulents survive for months to come. Pssst....the key is to avoid overwatering! You'll leave with new plants and all you need to know about succulent plant care.
All supplies are provided and no experience is required - we will provide hands-on instruction and plenty of seasonal succulents to choose from. All workshops are BYOB.
Thursday, October 14 - 6:30 - 8pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613What's included with every ticket:
- plant-based, concrete-looking containers - choose from two sizes and colors when you sign up (sorry, small blush is currently out of stock)
- variety of succulents - we'll use 3-5 plants based on container size
- rocks and soil for proper drainage
- plant accessories - rocks, marbles, crystals, dinosaurs and pets
- handout with plant care tips
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two is also joining - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time