Think Outside of the [Light] Box - June 3
Calling all bloggers and smartphone photographers! Whether you're taking photos for business or pleasure - this one is for you.
We're collaborating with local photographer Angela Garbot Photography to host this photography + DIY lightbox workshop. Angela will teach you how to turn your phone into an awesome creative photography tool. You'll learn how to improve your photography skills - whether you're taking portraits, food, or product photos. You'll also learn how to build and use your new lightbox!
- 45-minute photography lesson on the basic + advanced functions of your device (smartphone or DSLR camera - whichever you prefer)
- General photography basics such as how best to hold your phone, adjust exposure, composition, work in different lighting situations, etc.
- Demos and downloads of the best free editing apps
- DIY workshop to build your own portable lightbox out of PVC + white fabric. All materials are included for one lightbox/person (approx. 20" boxes)
- Once our lightboxes are assembled Angie will demonstrate tips + tricks on how to use them in both natural and artificial light to elevate your styled food and product photography.
- The workshop is BYOB and breakfast treats will be served and used as the subject of our photos!
- Bring your photography questions and a fully-charged phone or camera! And save $20 when you bring a friend!