Virtual Watercolor Workshop - February 19
Join us for one of our recurring virtual watercolor workshops!
We'll be painting every other Friday from 5:30-7pm. No experience required - this will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. We will introduce watercolor fundamentals and paint a unique assortment of seasonal objects at each workshop!
Friday, February 19 - 5:30-7pm - theme: In the house PLANTSShare this link with your friends near and far. Feel free to use materials you already have at home OR order one of our watercolor kits to use for this workshop and beyond. Kit details below. If you have any questions about materials to gather or fulfillment options (FREE pick-up or shipping) please reach out.
Here's what your kit will include:
- Round watercolor brush
- (8) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- High-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
OR here's what you'll need:
- Cloth or paper towel to dry your brush
Cup of water
- Brush (don't have a brush - a q-tip is the best replacement)
- Watercolor paper
- Paint (we'll use watercolors but you could also paint with wine, tea, coffee, or acrylic craft paint if that's what you already have)
Note: Zoom link will be sent out 24-48 hours prior to workshop date.