Virtual Watercolor Workshop - March 12
Join us for one of our recurring virtual watercolor workshops!
We skipped a week but are back every other Friday at 5:30pm CST! No experience required - this will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. We will introduce watercolor fundamentals and paint a unique assortment of seasonal objects at each workshop!
Friday, March 12 - 5:30-7pm - mini clovers and rainbows
Share this link with your friends near and far. Feel free to use materials you already have at home OR order one of our watercolor kits to use for this workshop and beyond. Kit details below. If you have any questions about materials to gather or fulfillment options (FREE pick-up or shipping) please reach out.
Here's what your kit will include:
- Round watercolor brush
- (8) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- High-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
OR here's what you'll need:
Cup of water
- Watercolor paper
- Paint (we'll use watercolors but you could also paint with wine, tea, coffee, or acrylic craft paint if that's what you already have)
- Cloth or paper towel to dry your brush
Note: Zoom link will be sent out about 24 hours prior to workshop date.