Watercolor Workshop - April 24
Join Chicago Girls Who Walk at Indigo & Violet Studio for a creative evening!
Explore your creative side with this watercolor workshop with a spring theme! We'll start with watercolor basics and end with plants, flowers, and succulents. You'll leave with your watercolor kit to continue painting after our time together. Watercolor demo will start around 6pm - doors open at 5:30pm for mingling before.
We will introduce watercolor fundamentals - wet on dry, wet on wet techniques, mixing colors, and more. This will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. It's a process-oriented one and no prior painting or drawing experience needed. Relax and enjoy the fluidity of watercolor. Bring your own snacks, beer, or wine if you'd like.
Monday, April 24 - 5:30-8:30pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.Each ticket will include a kit of materials to use in class and take home with you. Here's what the workshop includes:
- (1) Round watercolor brush to take home - additional size/shape brushes to use from our class set
- (10) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- High-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
- Watercolor greeting card, envelopes, and bookmark/gift tags
More info + safety protocols:
- Up to 20 tickets available
- BYOB beer, wine, non-alcoholic bevs, and snacks welcome
- Masks are not required at this time
- If you'd like to be seated next to a friend that signs up separately feel free to add that to the notes of your order