Watercolor Workshop - November 22
Join us for a watercolor place card workshop just in time for Thanksgiving!
Learn watercolor basics and leave with festive place cards for your Thanksgiving table! Have family in town for the holiday?! Bring them for a fun and festive outing for all! This will be a casual activity complete with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. We'll use our camera/projector combo to demo small painting details to the group on a larger scale.
We will introduce watercolor fundamentals - wet on dry, wet on wet techniques, mixing colors, and finish up by painting an assortment of seasonal greenery in leaf and wreath shapes. It's a process-oriented one and absolutely no painting or drawing experience is needed - relax and enjoy the fluidity of watercolor + BYOB if you'd like.
Tuesday, November 22 - 6:30-8:30pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.Each ticket will include a kit of materials to use in class and take home with you. Here's what the workshop includes:
- (1) round watercolor brush to take home - additional size/shape brushes to use from our class set
- (8) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- (10) blank place cards with upcycled cork holders
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- high-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
- Up to 10 tickets are available to allow all to see the projector
- BYOB wine, beer, and snacks welcome
- Masks not currently required
- Please add a note with your order if a friend is also signing up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other