Watercolor Workshop - November 6
Join us for fall wreath watercolor workshop.
We're back in person for this watercolor workshop with a fall theme! We have a new camera/projector combo to demo small painting details to the group on a larger scale. We're excited about it - hope you are too!
We will introduce watercolor fundamentals - wet on dry, wet on wet techniques, mixing colors and finish up by painting an assortment of seasonal greenery in a wreath shape. This will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. It's a process-oriented one and absolutely no painting or drawing experience needed - relax and enjoy the fluidity of watercolor. Bring your own adult beverage if you'd like.
Limited seats available so that we can all see the projector and have some space. This is a great workshop to share with friends.
Sunday, November 6 - 12-2pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.Each ticket will include a kit of materials to use in class and take home with you. Here's what the workshop includes:
- (1) Round watercolor brush to take home - additional size/shape brushes to use from our class set
- (8) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- High-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
- Watercolor greeting card, envelope, and bookmark
- Masks and vaccinations required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend is also signing up in the notes with your order - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time