Watercolor Workshop - October 21
Join us for fall wreath watercolor workshop.
We're back in person for this watercolor workshop with a fall theme! We have a new camera/projector combo to demo small painting details to the group on a larger scale. We're excited about it - hope you are too!
We will introduce watercolor fundamentals - wet on dry, wet on wet techniques, mixing colors and finish up by painting pumpkins. This will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. It's a process-oriented one and absolutely no painting or drawing experience needed - relax and enjoy the fluidity of watercolor. BYOB if you'd like.
Limited seats available so that we can all see the projector and have some space. This is a great workshop to share with friends.
Thursday, October 21 - 6:30-8:30pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.Each ticket will include a kit of materials to use in class and take home with you. Here's what the workshop includes:
- (1) Round watercolor brush to take home - additional size/shape brushes to use from our class set
- (8) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- High-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
- Watercolor greeting card, envelope, and bookmark
- Masks and vaccinations required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB is allowed while seated
- Please let us know if a friend is also signing up in the notes with your order - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time