Winter Candles + Wreath Workshop - Dec. 5
Join local candlemaker, Milton and Margie's Candles, for a winter candle + wreath workshop at Indigo & Violet Studio.
Transform a vintage mug into an adorable holiday-scented soy candle! You'll learn everything you need to know to make soy candles, including the scent-creation process. We’ll teach you how to blend a combination of scents to create your perfect winter candle, elevating the standard holiday favorites like Balsam, Pine and Cinnamon with a curated selection of unique soy-based oils.
While our candles are cooling, we'll create our winter wreaths. We'll teach you how to make your own wreath, attach greenery, and embellish with yarn and berries. You'll leave with a fragrant holiday decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out!
All supplies are provided - but feel free to bring your own container if you have something you love! No experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction and fragrance suggestions. Share this link with your craftiest friends and don't forget to bring wine, beer, or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB class.
Thursday, December 5- 6:30-9pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
What's included with every ticket (hint - it's everything but the wine):
- All materials for 1 - 16 oz. soy candle
- Bring your own container(s) or use one from Milton & Margie's vintage inventory at no additional cost. (For reference, 16 oz. of wax will fill a container approximately the size of a standard can of veggies).
- 8-10" metal rings - option of gold or silver
- a variety of fresh eucalyptus, evergreen, and fir to attach to a portion or all of your ring with wire
- yarn, berries, and pinecones can be added for added festivity to your wreath
- Bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop