Winter Wreath Workshop - Dec. 5
Make your own fresh eucalyptus and evergreen wreath!
Join us at the studio for a winter wreath workshop! We'll teach you how to make your own wreath, attach greenery, and embellish with ribbon, flowers, and berries. You'll leave with a fragrant holiday decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out!
No experience necessary - we will provide detailed instruction, troubleshooting, and wreath examples to help inspire your unique creation. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together!
Sunday, December 5 - 3:30-5:30pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 12-14" brass ring bases
- smaller brass rings for embellishment
- a variety of fresh eucalyptus, juniper, cedar, pine, and fir to attach to a portion or all of your ring with wire
- yarn, ribbon, berries, flowers and pinecones can be added for added festivity
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB welcome while seated
- Please let us know if a friend also signs up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other