Wreath Workshop - March 17
Make your own eucalyptus wreath to liven up your St. Patrick's Day with fresh greenery!
Join us at Indigo & Violet Studio for a live wreath workshop! We'll teach you how to make your own wreath, attach greenery, and embellish with yarn, ribbon, and flowers. You'll leave with a fragrant decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out and proof that wreaths aren't just for the holidays. Trust us - these eucalyptus beauties are great all year round!
No experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction and wreath examples to inspire you to create your own interpretation! Share this link with your craftiest friends and don't forget to bring wine, beer, or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB class.
Tuesday, March 17 - 6:30-8:30pm at Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
What's included (hint - it's everything but the wine):
- 12-16" metal rings and grapevine wreath bases
- smaller rings will be available to layer inside of a larger ring
- a variety of fresh eucalyptus and seasonal greenery to attach to all or a portion of your ring with wire
- embellish your wreath with our vast selection of yarn, ribbon, berries, and silk or dried flowers for added texture and color
- Invite a friend and bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop - glasses and corkscrews will be provided