Winterland Wreath Workshop @ Gallagher Way - Dec. 2 or 3 WAITLIST
WAITLIST TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE!
We're so excited for winter wreath workshops at Winterland at Gallagher Way again this year!
Join us indoors at Gallagher Way for a festive wreath workshop! We'll teach you how to make your own wreath, attach fresh greenery, and embellish with pinecones and ribbon. You'll leave with a fragrant holiday decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out this winter!
We will provide a festive bundle of greens, demo + instructions, crafty troubleshooting, and wreath examples to help inspire your own unique creation. Share this link with friends or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together! We have FOUR sessions over two days - please select your day and time option when signing up. Each ticket will help us raise up to $500 for Common Pantry to help feed and support our community this holiday season.
This event is part of the WINTERLAND Holiday Experience and Christkindlmarket Wrigleyville including festive happenings and new experiences inside the iconic ballpark! Visit Gallagher Way to view other festivities and events. Please plan for a few extra minutes to park in the area and consider public transit, rideshare, or booking a parking spot ahead of time.
Saturday, Dec. 2 OR Sunday, Dec. 3 - 11am OR 1:30pm @ 1101 W. Waveland Ave. Chicago, IL - American Airlines Conference Center 3nd Floor
Each ticket includes:
- 10" brass ring base
- bundle of fresh evergreen, pine, juniper, cedar, and eucalyptus
- pinecones and ribbon to embellish your wreath
- wire and tools to assemble your wreath (tools not included to take home)
- 75-minute workshop with a hands-on demo and multiple instructors to help complete your festive project
More info + details:
- We will meet in the American Airlines Conference Center next to Wrigley Field. Enter via 1101 W Waveland Ave. - upon entering the building check in at the front desk and take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
- A reminder of how to get to our workshop room will go out in a email to registered attendees a day or two prior to the event.
- Guests of all ages are welcome - there will be a cash bar for guests 21+ and collectible mugs for purchase.
- We will follow all safety guidelines at the time of event - masks are not required at this time
- Please continue to self-screen - stay home and contact us if you're sick or have had a Covid exposure leading up to the event.
Learn more about our event partner and events at Gallagher Way here!
Note: subscriber emails may be shared with Gallagher Way as our event partner to get first dibs on future events - you may unsubscribe at any time.