Wreath Workshop for One Tail Mutual Aid - Dec. 4
Make your own LIVE eucalyptus and evergreen wreath!
Join the Real Dog Moms of Chicago at Indigo & Violet Studio for a live wreath workshop! We'll teach you how to make your own wreath, attach greenery, and embellish with ribbon, flowers, and berries. You'll leave with a fragrant holiday decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out!
No experience necessary - we will provide detailed instruction, troubleshooting, and wreath examples to help inspire your unique creation. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together!
In place of our annual dog ornament-making we're including a custom lettered ornament with your wreath - please include your pets' names at registration!
Saturday, December 4 - 11am-1pm - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 12-14" metal base - choose either gold and silver
- a variety of fresh eucalyptus, juniper, cedar, pine, and fir to attach to a portion or all of your ring with wire
- yarn, ribbon, berries, flowers and pinecones can be added for added festivity
- 50% of tickets will be donated to One Tail at a Time's Pet Mutual Aid program
- Don't forget to send us your pet names at registration and we'll make them a custom ornament ahead of time
- Masks and vaccinations are required for all attendees
- Limit of 10 tickets available to allow for safe spacing
- BYOB welcome while seated
- Please let us know if a friend also signs up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other