Wreath Workshop for Common Pantry - Dec. 2
Make your own LIVE eucalyptus and evergreen wreath benefitting Common Pantry!
Join the Ravenswood Chamber for community-wide fundraiser events benefitting Common Pantry and their new space on Lincoln Ave. serving hundreds of neighbors.
This wreath fundraiser event is led by Indigo & Violet Studio! We'll teach you how to make your own wreath, attach greenery, and embellish with ribbons and pinecones. You'll leave with a fragrant holiday decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out this winter!
No wreath experience necessary - beginners welcome! We will provide detailed instructions, troubleshooting, and wreath examples to help inspire your unique creation. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together for a good cause!
Friday, December 2 - 6-8pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 12" metal base - choose either gold and silver
- variety of fresh eucalyptus, juniper, cedar, pine, and fir to attach to a portion or all of your ring with wire
- yarn, ribbon, berries, and pinecones can be added for added festivity and color
- 50% of tickets will be donated to Common Pantry through a community-wide Ravenswood Chamber fundraiser
More info + safety details:
- Up to 15 tickets available for this date
- We will follow local mandates at the time of event - masks not required at this time
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks welcome
- Please let us know if a friend is also signing up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other