Wreath Workshop for HHS - Dec. 11
Make your own LIVE eucalyptus and evergreen wreath benefitting our friends at Hinsdale Humane Society!
Join the Real Dog Moms of Chicago community for a festive event benefitting Hinsdale Humane Society to save their shelter after several tough years. Why HHS?! Our dear friend since the opening of the studio and Real Dog Moms of Chicago co-founder Jes is the director of HHS and needs our help. Can't attend?! Consider donating or sharing on social!
This wreath fundraiser event is led by Indigo & Violet Studio! We'll teach you how to make your own wreath, attach greenery, and embellish with ribbons and pinecones. You'll leave with a fragrant holiday decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out this winter!
No wreath experience necessary - beginners welcome! We will provide detailed instructions, troubleshooting, and wreath examples to help inspire your unique creation. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together for a good cause!
Sunday, December 11 - 3:30-5:30pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 12" metal base - choose either gold and silver
- variety of fresh eucalyptus, juniper, cedar, pine, and fir to attach to a portion or all of your ring with wire
- yarn, ribbon, berries, and pinecones can be added for added festivity and color
- 50% of tickets will be donated to Hindsale Humane Society via their recent gofundme here.
More info + safety details:
- Up to 15 tickets available for this date
- We will follow local mandates at the time of event - masks not required at this time
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks welcome
- Please let us know if a friend is also signing up - we'll make sure to sit you next to each other