Wreath Workshop for World Central Kitchen - Dec. 17
Make your own LIVE eucalyptus and evergreen wreath benefitting World Central Kitchen!
Join us for a wreath fundraiser event at Indigo & Violet Studio! There are two more wreath dates before the winter break! We'll teach you how to make your own wreath, attach greenery, and embellish with ribbons and pinecones. You'll leave with a fragrant holiday decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out this winter!
No wreath experience is necessary - we'll teach our tips for working with wire and evergreens. We will provide detailed instructions, troubleshooting, and wreath examples to help inspire your unique creation. Share this link with a friend or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together for a good cause!
Sunday, December 17 - 12-2pm - Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 10" gold metal ring
- variety of fresh eucalyptus, juniper, cedar, pine, and fir for a partial or full wreath
- yarn, ribbon, and pinecones can be added for added festivity and color
- 30% of tickets will be donated to World Central Kitchen - providing fresh meals in response to humanitarian, climate, and community crises.
More info + safety details:
- Up to 15 tickets available for this date
- BYOB beer, wine, and snacks welcome
- Please let us know how many in your group - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time