Wreath Workshop @ Lively - Dec. 15
Join us at Lively on Armitage for a festive wreath workshop!
You’re invited! Celebrate the holidays with Indigo & Violet Studio and our friends at LIVELY, make your own wreath, and treat yourself or a loved one to LIVELY's BRAND NEW red lace & metallic glam holiday collections.
Learn how to make your own wreath, attach fresh greenery, and embellish with pinecones and ribbon. You'll leave with a fragrant holiday decoration that will be just as beautiful as it dries out this winter!
We will provide detailed instructions, troubleshooting, and wreath examples to help inspire your unique creation. Share this link with friends or gift a ticket to a loved one to create together! Our workshop will run about 75-minutes to give guests time to shop and try on in-store prior to the event's conclusion. Up to 35 tickets available - reserve your spot today!
Thursday, December 15 - 6:30-8:15pm @ Lively - 823 W. Armitage Ave. Chicago, IL
Each ticket includes:
- 10" brass ring base
- bundle of fresh evergreen, pine, juniper, cedar, and eucalyptus
- pinecones and ribbon to embellish your wreath
- wire and tools to assemble your wreath (tools not included to take home)
- 75-minute workshop with a hands-on demos and instructions
More info + safety protocols:
- We will follow all safety guidelines at the time of event - masks are not required at this time
- Please continue to self-screen and contact us if you're sick or have had a Covid exposure leading up to the event
Learn more about our event partner, Lively!