Yarn Wall Hanging Workshop - May 13
Join us for a crowd favorite - our modern yarn wall hanging workshop!
They're simple in their construction but pack a color and texture punch! We'll use our wide selection of yarn and gold and silver rings to create these cozy wall hangings. You'll make a piece completely customized to you. Wall hangings also make great housewarming, shower, or baby nursery gifts.
All materials and tools are included. No experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction and color scheme examples to inspire you to create your own interpretation! Share this link with your crafty friends and join us for this BYOB experience.
Friday, May 13 - 7-9pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
What's included with every ticket:
- metal rings (both gold and silver from 4-14" diameter)
- variety of sizes, colors, and textures of yarn
COVID safety protocols:
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks welcome but not currently required
- Up to 12 tickets available - all guests need a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signs up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time
Do you have yarn sitting in a craft bin?! BYO-yarn to contribute to your project or someone else's project. Most yarns are synthetic fibers so reusing and repurposing them is a great way to give them another life. Don't go out and buy yarn - we have plenty but we are piloting a program to accept BYO-materials. BYO-yarn and we'll send you studio credit for 15% off your next workshop!