Yarn Wall Hanging Workshop - Oct. 9
Join us to craft modern yarn wall hangings to warm up your living, dining, or bedroom.
Dig into our constantly expanding and often second-hard yarn collection to create these cozy wall hangings. You'll use yarn, copper pipe, and simple knots to make a piece completely customized to you - it doesn't matter if your style is minimal, bold, eclectic, or something in between. Wall hangings also make great housewarming or nursery gifts. All materials and tools will be provided.
This workshop is great for all - we will provide hands-on instruction, wall hanging, and color scheme examples to inspire you to create your own interpretation! Share this link with your crafty friends and don't forget to bring snacks or beverages to enjoy during this BYOB class.
Sunday, October 9 - 2-4pm at Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd.
Here's what each project will include:
- 24" copper pipe (smaller than pictured here to allow for completion in class + easy transport!)
- variety of sizes, colors, and textures of yarn
More info + safety protocols:
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
- Up to 10 tickets for this one - all guests should purchase a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signs up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time
**NEW, NEW** Do you have yarn collecting dust in a craft bin?! Bring it with you to add to your project or someone elses?! Don't go out and buy anything - we have plenty but we are piloting a program to accept BYO-materials. Yarn is often made of acrylic aka plastic so we try not to buy new. BYO materials and we'll share a coupon for a future workshop!
**NOT NEW** Just a reminder you can turn most workshops into a private event with friends, colleagues, or clients! Inquire today about a craft celebration for an upcoming birthday, shower, or team activity.