Yarn Wall Hanging Workshop - Sept. 30
Join us for a crowd favorite - our modern yarn wall hanging workshop!
They're simple in their construction but pack a color and texture punch! We'll use our wide selection of yarn and gold and silver rings to create these cozy wall hangings. You'll make a piece completely customized to you. Wall hangings also make great gifts - think housewarming, shower, or nursery gifts.
All materials and tools are included. No experience required - we will provide hands-on instruction and color scheme examples to inspire you to create your own interpretation! Share this link with your crafty friends and join us for this BYOB experience.
Friday, Sept. 30 - 7-9pm @ Indigo & Violet Studio - 1411 W. Irving Park Rd. Chicago, IL 60613
What's included with every ticket:
- metal rings (both gold and silver from 4-14" diameter)
- variety of sizes, colors, and textures of yarn
COVID safety protocols:
- We will follow local safety mandates at the time of the event - masks not currently required
- Up to 12 tickets available - all guests need a ticket to attend
- BYOB beer, wine, or snacks are welcome
- Please let us know in the notes of your ticket if a friend or two also signs up - we'll adjust seating and spacing ahead of time
**NEW, NEW** Do you have yarn sitting in a craft bin?! BYO-yarn to contribute to yours or someone else's project. Most yarns are synthetic fibers aka plastic so reusing and repurposing them is a great way to give them another life. Don't go out and buy yarn - we have plenty but we are piloting a program to accept BYO-materials. BYO-yarn and we'll share a coupon for a future workshop!
**NOT NEW** Just a reminder you can turn most workshops into a private event with friends, colleagues, or clients! Inquire today about a craft celebration for an upcoming birthday, shower, or team activity.