Eco-Art + Eating with Page + Plate - June 13
JOIN US FOR AN EVENING OF SUSTAINABLE CRAFTING AND ENJOY A FOUR-COURSE, ZERO-WASTE MEAL.
Join Indigo & Violet Studio and Page & Plate for a dinner that won't waste a morsel. In today's environmental climate, it's more important than ever to eliminate waste and make sustainable choices inside and out of the kitchen. This dinner will prove to you that making the best choice for the planet can be easy, delicious, and fun. With crafts made from recycled materials and a menu that'll have your mouth watering, this evening of eco-art and eating is one you don't want to miss.
A four-course sustainable dinner featuring focaccia, risotto, and strawberry swirled ice cream curated by food blogger Page & Plate will be served. Our sustainable tablescape will feature flowers from local flower farmer, Saler Made Flower Co. and simple zero-waste decorations to inspire your next celebration. BYOB is welcome!
What's included in every ticket:
- 4-course, zero waste gourmet dinner will be served. Please notify Laura of any allergies by 6/10/19. Email Laura here.
- We'll also teach you how to make your own DIY paper cacti to take home
- In lieu of doggie bags or party favors, you'll take home handmade beeswax wrap made with Lilla Barn Clothing scraps.
- Bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB event.
About our Hosts:
- Laura Scherb is the blogger behind Page & Plate, a blog full of recipe and book recommendations for busy women around Chicago, who Laura sees as her responsibility to keep well fed and well read. Laura moved to Chicago three years ago in pursuit of superior pizza and has not been disappointed. She lives in Lakeview with her very patient boyfriend and not-so-patient cats, Kitty and Daily, and is always searching for new recipes, restaurants, and reads.
- Indigo & Violet Studio is a Chicago-based venue for craft workshops, parties, and events, focusing on unique and modern handmade projects taught in a relaxed studio environment.