Virtual Watercolor Workshop - Dec. 4
Join us for one of our recurring virtual watercolor workshops!
No experience required - this will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. We will introduce watercolor fundamentals and paint a unique assortment of seasonal objects at each workshop! Join us every other Friday - 5:30-7pm via zoom call.
Friday, December 4 - Winter wonderlandShare this link with your friends near and far. Feel free to use materials you already have at home OR order one of our new watercolor kits to use for this workshop and beyond. Kit details below. If you have any questions about materials to gather or fulfillment options (FREE pick-up, delivery, shipping) please reach out.
Here's what your kit will include:
- Round watercolor brush
- (8) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- High-quality concentrated watercolors distributed onto palette
- 10-well plastic palette for mixing colors
Here's what you'll need:
- Cloth or paper towel to dry your brush
Cup of water
- Brush (don't have a brush - a q-tip is the best replacement)
- Watercolor paper (you could also try fabric, cardboard, canvas or wood for a different effect if that's what you have lying around
- Paint (we'll use watercolors but you could also paint with wine, tea, coffee, or acrylic craft paint)