Virtual Watercolor Workshop - February 5
Join us for one of our recurring virtual watercolor workshops!
No experience required - this will be a casual activity and paint your own adventure with painting tips, inspiration, and examples. We will introduce watercolor fundamentals and paint a unique assortment of seasonal objects at each workshop! Join us every other Friday - 5:30-7pm via zoom call.
Friday, February 5 - Watercolor Valentinesreach out.
Here's what your kit will include:
- Round watercolor brush
- (8) sheets of cold-press watercolor paper (4"x6")
- 10-well plastic palette + lid for mixing colors
- High-quality concentrated watercolors pre-distributed onto palette
OR here's what you'll need:
- Cloth or paper towel to dry your brush
Cup of water
- Brush (don't have a brush - a q-tip is the best replacement)
- Watercolor paper
- Paint (we'll use watercolors but you could also paint with wine, tea, coffee, or acrylic craft paint if that's what you already have)